COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update

03/24/2020 11:37 AM -

Thank you so much for your patience while we sort out our 2020 camp situation at Texas A&M University.

In light of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and the recommended closures on campus, we have made the very difficult decision to cancel our Session 1 and Session 2 of Swim Camp for 2020.  We feel that this is in the best interests of all campers and staff.


The plan at this time is to have our Session 3 and Session 4 of camp continue as scheduled.  In addition, we have made the decision to add 2 more sessions to our schedule for this summer:

Session 5 - June 21st - June 26th and Session 6 - June 28th - July 3rd

Both of these sessions will be full 6 day sessions, Sunday through Friday.


At this time, registration for Sessions 5 and 6 is open to those affected by the cancellation of Sessions 1 and 2 of camp.


If you are currently registered for one of these sessions, please contact us at and let us know if you would like to transfer your registration and all payments you have made to date to one of our remaining sessions - Session 3, Session 4, Session 5 or Session 6 - and we will take care of that transfer on our end.  If you would like to cancel your registration for Session 1 or Session 2 you will receive a full refund of all payments to date, including the $150 deposit, directly back to the credit card used at the time of registration.


We hope all of you and your loved ones are safe and healthy in this very uncertain time.  We will continue to keep you informed if there are additional changes to our schedule but we are hopeful that we will be able to provide these camps as they are now scheduled.


We look forward to hearing from you and hope your camper will still join us this summer in College Station!


Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Search Archive »

Browse by Year »