The following forms are required to be completed prior to May 1st. Campers whose forms are not received will not be eligible to begin camp until all forms are received. Please be sure the camper's name and session number are on the top of all forms.
Forms must be uploaded directly to your online camp account.
- Copy of Insurance card - please photo copy front and back of your insurance card
- Camper Rules Form (signed by the camper AND parent)
- Rock Climbing Release Form this is an optional activity and is NOT required if the camper does not wish to rock climb during camp. There is a $20 per camper fee to climb.
- Flight Information Form - this form is for campers flying into the College Station, Texas airport who require transportation to/from the College Station airport
- Pick-Up or Visitor Release Form - this form is for campers who will be visited by someone other than a parent during camp or who will be picked up at the end of camp by someone other than a parent